Instructions for Creating the Site Location Map and List of Properties Within 200 Feet for PB/ZBA/ARB Applications
- Go to http://giswww.westchestergov.com/taxmaps/default.aspx?sMun=Eastchester
- Click “Accept” on the disclaimer that appears.
- Enter the Legal Address or SBL of the project site into the search box that appears on the left side of the screen.
- Click search and the map service will automatically navigate to the subject property.
- In the small window that pops up indicating the property’s address type 200 into the text box labeled “Enter Buffer Distance.”
- Click “Create Labels.”
- Still working in the same window, click “Print Labels (PDF)” to print the required list of properties
- To print the site location map, click on the “Print” icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- A separate window will pop up containing two maps of the site (one aerial and one with building footprints).
- Print this page and submit as the required site location map.