Go to Frequently Asked Questions
Town Clerk’s Office
The Town Clerk’s Office is the gateway to government and the hub of the Town's administrative system. It is often the initial source of information about the Town, serving residents and visitors in person at the office, over the telephone and on the Town’s web site.
Role of the Town Clerk:
* Maintain Town Board Mintues
* Process Freedom of Information Law Requests
* Issue Marriage License
* Maintain and issue copies of Marriage Record, and death records
* Issue Handicapped Parking Permits
* Issue Dog Licenses. Click here for an application.
*Fishing and Hunting Licenses
* Issue Tag Sale Permits
* Due to a reduction in staff, the Town Clerk's Office will limit the issuance of Marriage Licenses to Eastchester, Bronxville and Tuckahoe residents: Monday- Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Non-residents may make a Marriage License appointment during the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday only.
Issue Garth Road Parking Permits
Garth Road residents, merchants and visitors can obtain an application from the Town Clerk's Office. Completed application must be returned with required documentation (driver's license, vehicle registration, proof of residence and/or employment on Garth Road, letter from resident for visitor). No permits issued to anyone with outstanding tickets. There is no fee. Permits are valid July 1st to June 30th of the following year and must be renewed every year. Overnight guests and service personnel should be encouraged to use one of the 114 non-permit spaces located on the southerly part of Grayrock, along Essex and on Garth Road near the play park. A map of these permit-free zones is available from the Town Clerk's office. You may also call the Eastchester Police Department (961-3464) to have your short term visitor placed on an exempt list, giving the desk officer all the pertinent information: year and make of car, license plate number and location of vehicle. This call must be placed daily. Full-time employees may apply for a Merchant Permit. Part-time employees and frequent visitors may apply for a Visitor Parking Permit, but only if they must park on Garth Road on weekdays between 7 and 9:00 a.m. on a regular basis.
Resident Application - Merchant Application - Visitor Application
* Issue Commuter Parking Permits
The Grayrock Commuter Parking Lot adjacent to the Scarsdale Railroad Station consists of 107 spaces Metro North land east of the wall along Grayrock Road in the Town of Eastchester, in the area immediately south of the Village of Scarsdale municipal boundary and the Village's Freightway Garage.
Permits are available to commuters and residents of Garth Road. The fee is $195 per quarter ($65 per month). Grayrock lot Commuter Application , Garth Rd Resident Commuter Lot and Rules and Regulations.
* Issue Scarsdale Avenue Resident Commuter Permits.
* Serve as Liason to the Westchester County Board of Elections
Absentee Ballot Information
Voter Registration Information