Frederick J. Salanitro, Esq.
1 Lamesa Avenue
Eastchester, New York 10709
Hofstra University School of Law
Juris Doctor - 1988
Bachelor of Arts - 1985
Major : Political Science/Business Administration
St. Raymond's High School - 1981
Attorney in Private Practice specializing in the areas of personal injury litigation, Real Estate, Wills and Trusts.
Offices at 3413 White Plains Road, Bronx, New York and 3004 Middletown Road Bronx, New York.
Admitted to practice in State of New York, State of New Jersey, United States District Court (Eastern and Southern District of New York)
- Councilman, Town of Eastchester ( January 2010 to Present)
- Chairman, Zoning Board of Appeals, Town of Eastchester (January 2009 - December, 2009)
- Councilman, Town of Eastchester (January 2008 - December 2008)
- Member, Zoning Board of Appeals, Town of Eastchester (July 2005 to December 2007)
- Eastchester Communities That Care (ECTC) - Member
- Eastchester Environmental Committee - Member
Eastchester Communities That Care (ECTC) - Board Member
Leewood Park Civic Association - Member
Bronx County Bar Association - Member
Columbian Lawyers Association - Member
Knights of Columbus, John A. Keogh Council, Tuckahoe, New York - 25 + years of Service
Order of Sons of Italy, Garibaldi Lodge, Vice President
Tuckahoe, New York
Benevolent Society of the Citizens of Vittorio III
Past President, Mamaroneck, New York
Parishioner of Imaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe.
Married to Mary Salanitro with three children Rosemarie, Samantha and Benny.