Deputy Town Clerk
Senior Office Assistant - Office Manager
EMAIL the Town Clerk's Office
Go to Frequently Asked Questions
The Town Clerk’s Office is the gateway to government and the hub of the Town's administrative system. It is often the initial source of information about the Town, serving residents and visitors in person at the office, over the telephone and on the Town’s web site.
Role of the Town Clerk:
- Maintain Town Board Minutes
- Process Freedom of Information Law Requests
- Issue Marriage Licenses to residents of Eastchester, Tuckahoe (Village) and Bronxville (Village) residents only and by appointment only.
- Maintain and issue copies of Vital Records.
Links to mail in applications: Marriage Record or Death Record
Link to On-line application for Vital Records
- Issue Disability Parking Permits
- Issue Dog Licenses. Click here for an application.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses - Residents of Eastchester/Tuckahoe/Bronxville only (cash/check only)
- Issue Tag Sale Permits
- Maintain the Do Not Knock Registry
- Available for purchase in the Town Clerk's office - $25 per tag (cash/money order only)
Issue Garth Road Parking Permits
Garth Rd RESIDENT Application Garth Rd VISITOR Application Garth Rd MERCHANT Application
* ISSUE COMMUTER PARKING PERMITS
The Grayrock Commuter Parking Lot adjacent to the Scarsdale Railroad Station consists of 107 spaces Metro North land east of the wall along Grayrock Road in the Town of Eastchester, in the area immediately south of the Village of Scarsdale municipal boundary and the Village's Freightway Garage.
Permits are available to commuters and residents of Garth Road. The fee is $195 per quarter ($65 per month). Grayrock lot Commuter Application , Garth Rd Resident Commuter Lot and Rules and Regulations.
* Issue Scarsdale Avenue Resident Commuter Permits.