What forms of identification must I bring with me when I apply for a marriage license?

How do I obtain a copy of my marriage license?

How can I obtain a handicapped-parking permit?

Can I obtain a hunting or fishing license in Town Hall?

I live on Garth Road and would like to obtain a parking permit. What is the procedure?

I live at 235 Garth Road and have a parking permit for my car. My sister, from out of town, will be staying with me for a few days, is there a way she can park in the area?

I have general questions about the Election process and registering to vote. Who should I call?